We’ve Perfected Our Procedures to Best Serve You
Cartel Wraps has a proven process we follow for every wrap design and installation to ensure a flawless finish. Here’s an overview of what to expect.
- Start Your Engines: We’ll schedule a time that’s convenient for you to discuss your vehicle wrap needs.
- The Warm-Up Lap: We’ll collect your contact information and details about your vehicle make and model, then send you an accurate proposal to review.
- Green Light: Once you return your signed proposal, initial deposit and design assets and preferences, our designers get to work.
- Buckle Up: When our team is satisfied with the design we’ve created, we’ll present it to you for feedback or approval. Three rounds of revisions are included within our vehicle wrap price (if they’re needed!). It’s rare to exceed three rounds of revisions, but more changes are available for an additional $75 per round. Once your design is finalized, it’s time to schedule your vehicle wrap installation.
- We’re Taking the Wheel: You will drop off your clean vehicle the day before wrapping is scheduled. We just ask you to give it a simple wash to remove dirt. We’ll store your vehicle in our alarmed and insulated bay where we perform the installation, and it will stay there until you pick it up.
- On Your Mark, Get Set, Wrap!: Our vehicle wrap installers will double-check your vehicle’s measurements to ensure that the printed design is a perfect fit. After the installation is complete, we’ll contact you to let you know your vehicle is ready to be picked up.
- Let’s Roll: When you arrive, we’ll ask you to inspect our work and confirm that we’ve achieved your vision. Then, after we receive your approval and final payment, we’ll hand you the keys to drive off and enjoy the new, attention-grabbing look.